Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What Stars Have to Say about Salman Khan

Akshay Kumar
Oh, what a man he is! A magnetic man. He is very enthusiastic and co-operative. If you work with him, you can feel how dynamic he is.
Nowadays, as most Hindi films are being made with a number of heroes, I have had a chance to work with a number of them. But working with Salman is a different experience. His lively attitude makes you think positively. We are contemporaries, more or less, and I have learnt a lot from him.
i have soo more wishes but i have to search them
Arbaaz Khan
He is a sensitive human being
As his brother, I’m one of the few people who knows the real Salman Khan and can vouch for the fact that beneath his rough exterior, lies a very sensitive human being. Not many people know of the numerous acts of charity that he has performed. I have seen him break down completely over the suffering of complete strangers. He is a great family person and really cares for his relatives and friends. Like everybody else, he too has some weak spots. He likes to live life to the fullest and this thirst gets him bad publicity at times. Another thing about him is that he says and does the first thing that comes to his mind when provoked. His anger lasts only a few seconds but gets translated as a lifestyle when highlighted by the press. The inability to illustrate his version of events is another of Salman’s shortcomings. If only he treated the media as his friend, half his problems would get solved. I’m the last person to comment on how he should lead his life but one thing I really hope for is that he should settle down soon. Maybe marriage will bring stability to his life.
Aishwarya Rai
He is the sexiest man around!
Hrithik Roshan
” I have always looked up to Salman. He was the one guy who was genuinely happy for me when Kaho Na Pyaar Hai became a hit. There were others too but I could see that Salman was absolutely ecstatic. He has proved to be a good friend.
Salman has been so hurt by people that with him, it’s a case of guilty until proven innocent. He will never let down his guard till he is sure he can trust you. Once he does, he will let you become his friend. But until the time he is judging you, you are guilty. That’s how we Capricorn people are. We share this weird knack of being able to tell who is a nice person and who is n’t.”
Shahrukh Khan 
What can I say about Salman Khan? He is an institution. He can be an example of struggle in one’s life. Any newcomer can get a lesson from Salman. As an actor, you can learn how to drive yourself in every odd situation.
Salman Khan is my friend. I discovered in him a truly emotional person. I can recollect a recent incident when he came and hugged me at Farah Khan’s wedding. I was just overwhelmed. I was at a loss for words. I felt his warmth. I came to know the real Salman Khan. I wish him all the best.
Madhuri Dixit
I have worked with Salman and he is also a good actor. You never know with him, when he is on the sets, whether he is paying attention to what you are doing, but he just carries the roles so well. When it comes to the work, he knows what he is doing.”
Preity Zinta
Salman Khan is a shining hero of our industry. He is a good buddy. We, the people working with him for the last eight years, have gathered colourful experiences from him. He is a fabulous actor and a generous human being whom you cannot refuse at any time. He is sometimes different with others but, in our working life, he is like an emotional friend. He can share his happiness and pathos as an old friend.
He is like a rainbow, where different colours mix with each other.
Priety Zinta
“He (Salman) may not be media savvy, he may be involved in some unfortunate incidents, but Salman at heart is one of the nicest guys I know in the industry, and even outside it. He is constantly being misrepresented in the media and being made a target just because he happens to be a celebrity,”
Rani Mukerji
Sallu means ‘joy of life’. Salman drives his career in his own way. That is why he has made a mark in the industry. I can remember the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, where I had a small yet significant role. Even Salman had a cameo in the film. But he stole the hearts of millions with a mind-blowing appearance!
His magical presence on screen, his skill at dancing and his body language are fascinating. That is Salman Khan. He has that rare quality as a hero in our industry who has made his own destiny by sheer willpower. A brilliant, motivated and dedicated man who is always ready to take a risk
Rani Mukerji
Salman Khan of course is the true-blue superstar. He is a combination of child and a man. He is extremely good-looking and extremely popular. Everyone just loves to love him.
Subhash Ghai on working with Salman on Yuvvraaj
I had a great time. He is a very transparent person and an excellent human being. Whatever people may say, trust me, you don’t get people like Salman easily
Sonali Bendre
“I’ve never met anyone funnier than Salman, nor have I laughed as much as while shooting for
Hum Saath Saath Hain. Salman is darn good-looking and has one of the best physiques in the industry. I
enjoyed working with Salman. He’s passionate about his work and enjoys every minute of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment