Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ra One is a piece of shit. A Fans letter to his Fav Star - Dj

from Naachgaana
Dear SRK, First thing..You Must say sorry to millions of your fans, even to all, who watched this crap. There is nothing wrong to admit your mistake. For the first time i felt ashemed to be your fan. I am not too mush into movie watching, but this is the worst film i have seen. I am saying again this is worst film i have seen of any actor in any language. Even not a single miniute i felt good in the theatre. SRK you said yourself this is not just a film. This is your dream and if your dreams are so cheap then there is something wrong with you. You are working in the industry since 20 years and you took 2-3 year to make this crap ans didn’t knew that what was going wrong with the film is very sad. I read all bashing and trashing of Ra One everywhere. So i went to the movie will very low expectation, still it exceded my worst expectation. You won’t belive but it is true that when end credit rolled i didn’t came out from the theatre with other viewers just because i was afraiding to listen abuses. Shahrukh you and Ra One deserve every abuse, every bashing what you are getting. Some people are saying Ra One is not that bad and the films, who were worse then Ra One, is getting bigger success. I don’t care about other stars films. Ra One was the biggest film and a cherished dream of my most favorate actor. Before release i defend every criticism of this film with tooth and nail. In return you gave me this peice of shit. Shahurkh when going gets tough (read Salman-Aamir) tough gets going. But you are coming with MNIK and Ra One. I mean MNIK was tolarable but Ra One. Seriously SRK you owe a sorry to all.
PS – Though i am very angry with you and ra one. I still don’t loose hope. You have done so much to entertain me. But if you do another film like ra one then i will quit and mind you i am not Mamta benarjee who give false warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment