Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Famous Quotes of Salman Khan

Qutoes from Salman Khan as follows:
On his childhood problems and his father`s second marriage to Helen: It was very difficult in the beginning, when everybody was talking about it. My mother just couldn`t take it. It hurt her terribly. She used to worry all the time, go in to depression frequently. When she cried, we children used to cry with her.
For me acting, comes straight from the heart. In that sense I don`t act at all. I think that to feel the character`s pain I have to be myself. Somewhere audiences see that.
The only person I have hurt is myself.


In life go straight and turn right.
Hang me if I’m guilty.
Don’t need to tweet your fears, have already tweeted how to go throug your fears. TELL ME what makes u happy?
I follow 95% of agreements of all religion and discard the remaining 5% disagreement of religions.
Dad’s pathan, Mom’s rajput, 2nd mom’s christian, in school they asked me what religion: dad said ‘Human’.
Turn your nightmares into your dreams , some dreams don’t turn out the way you want them to , then wake up and turn and turn it around in your favour .

“The court can hang me. I am tired of such lengthy proceedings.”
“If I would have known that, perhaps I would have broken down and broken out of jail.”
“The media also wrote a lot of incorrect facts about me. This did not help me either. The media kept hammering me, but I maintained my silence.”
“The media wanted me to talk about my close friends and family. Why should I? I am in no position to talk about my family life which I intend to keep private. Even my friends would not appreciate being spoken about in the media by me.”

I gave an interview about three weeks ago. Now during this festive time of Eid and Ganesh utsav it has been twisted around and the way it is coming across on tv it is sound insensitive. I was just saying that all lives are equal.. Gareeb Aadmi ho aamir aadmi ho it is the same. Some attacks may get more media coverage than the others. Why is that? I think every human is important. Any act of terrorism any part of the world is unpardonable. A terrorist has no nationality. No religion. No guts. I will had and will always have faith in our intelligence agencies. I have always had faith in our armed forces and police force. I did not mean to hurt anyone’s sentiment and if I have hurt anybody’s sentiment I am really sorry.


I am supporting Zinta’s team, but I haven’t watched any of the matches as yet,
Our films are usually a combination of all things in small proportions. Little bit dance, little bit romance and little bit comedy. But this film has everything in huge proportions, so had to train hard
I have done lot of love stories, lot of comedies, many of them were not appreciated enough. In this film, I had the zest to work hard. I have done that. So, let’s see if it works and if it doesn’t
Just because of few Muslims, billions of the community members face problems, which is not right,
The travel begins again. There r days when I wish I could just shut down all shutters & watch my kids play…aimlessly. Today is that day.
unke saath kaam karo jo aapke liye kaam karte hain- chahe ho woh boss, teacher,MLA ,MP ya Party ho.etc”
“Suna hai ke – politics mein na hi oxford chalta hai aur nahi Harvard. Ya toh FORWARD chalta hai ya phir BACKWARD”


No comments:

Post a Comment