Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Salman in Eid, Christmas 2012

Salman Khan will have two releases in 2012. One at Eid [EK THA TIGER] and the other at Christmas [DABANGG 2]. Read on…

Ever since Arbaaz Khan tweeted on Monday morning that DABANGG 2 will start filming in March 2012 and will be released in Christmas 2012, people within and outside the industry seem to be discussing whether Christmas 2012 will witness the clash of the two mighty Khans -- Aamir [DHOOM 3] and Salman [DABANGG 2]. But the fact is DHOOM 3 has been shifted to 2013. 

Arbaaz was forthcoming when this writer spoke to him, "All I know is that Bhai [Salman Khan] has told me to start filming DABANGG 2 by March 2012, so that we can release the film by Christmas next year. I have locked the script. I am currently having music sittings with Sajid-Wajid. I am raring to go ahead. I can state with surety that DABANGG 2 is confirmed for Christmas 2012." 

Just last week, Aamir had requested Salman to move the date of EK THAT TIGER from June to Eid. Now Aamir seems to have vacated Christmas for Salman. Dosti ho to aisi!

No comments:

Post a Comment