Sunday, September 2, 2012

My ratings of Salman khan movies since Wanted


Wanted: 4 out of 5. 1 extra star for entertainment. Have watched more than 5 times and can watch 20 times again. 
Main Aur Mrs Khanna: 1 out of 5.Yawn.
 London Dreams: 3.5 out of 5. Splendid performance by Salman Khan. I was very satisfied when I came out of the theater but very disappointed with box office numbers. This at least deserved HIT status.
 Veer: 3 out of 5. One more splendid performance by Salman and songs are very good. two thing which disappoint me was climax and Zarine khan.
 Dabangg: 3.5 out of 5. 0.5 extra star only due Salman Khan Performance. Movie was entertaining but tight script would have done wonders to box office numbers.
 Ready: 3 out of 5. I quite liked it. I don't think this one is even close to average. It’s a good and a well trended movie. May be because people had too much expectation due to Salman previous outing, they did not enjoy this in theatre.
 Bodyguard: 2.5 out of 5. was not satisfied when I watched this in theater. As I have watched more than 5 times in TV, not even felt bored for once. 
Ek Tha Tiger: 3.5 out of 5. Impressed with Kabir khan Direction & Action Scenes. Salman & Kat chemistry was also fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment